-->

Insert Coffee in Your Pants

Coffee is my life support beverage which I consume daily. Without coffee I just can't seem to face the whole day.



And caffeine addiction is one of the world's biggest addiction beside nicotine. That's also the reason why Starbucks is one of my favorite place to stop by everyday.


90% of the American are believed to be in addiction with caffeine. Seeing how Starbucks soared from its IPO until now justified that fact. And caffeine addiction ran its way to me before even a single Starbucks is opened here. A cup of coffee a day keep my problem away!


However I found this piece of pantyhose product which really go overboard by inserting caffeine in their panties products! They claim that it can reduce cellulite if you wear it for 1 - 4 weeks! Geez.



Caffeine actually has similar effect with cocaine and heroin. They can stimulate our brain so that it releases adrenaline into our body. Adrenaline forces our body to become alert. Which exactly what we need!


But caffeine is also a common ingredient in diet pills. That is why I often felt faster heart beat when I took my diet pills. So by using that logic, Tightsplease released their caffeine panty product, Slim Fit 20!


The panty is embedded with a lot of micro capsules containing caffeine. Tightplease claims that upon wearing, body temperature will cause the caffeine micro capsules to be released. The caffeine is claimed to fight off cellulite, thighs and orange peel effect.


Wow! I have hard time believing it honestly. This is one of the bizarre product that leave me wondering whether anybody really want to try it. Priced approximately at US$53 this product has been claimed to be a worldwide best seller (by the seller of course!). Of course $53 if cheap if you compare it by buying some cups of Starbucks and drench your thighs with them. Compared to this caffeine pant, Hula Chair now seems more reasonable.


This leave me wondering also, how come I did not lose a single weight even though I gobbled two cups of Starbucks everyday. Perhaps I should buy the bean and keep it in my underwear to see if that works! It could save me US$53!

LihatTutupKomentar